FPGA-Based Image Acquisition System Designed for Wireless
Introduced micro-wireless transmission system image acquisition the overall structure, each part of the overall design ideas and works theory. Designed SBBC camera interface and data cache control module, analysis of the TCP / IP communication protocol standard structure and characteristics, and on this basis, the design of a non-standard short-range wireless communication protocol. System which controlled by the input and output module is based on FPGA, the system collected data alternately to the outer SDRAM, this realized the image data collection; Ethernet interface controller also designed in FPGA to achieve the image data transmit through wireless. The results show that: under normal conditions, the wireless communication module can be complete, accurate, stable wireless data transceiver functions.
KeywordsDigital image sensor SBBC interface FPGA wireless transmission
- 1.Zhang, Z., Zhang, Y., Zhu, X.: Design and Implementation of Wireless Video Transmission System Based on i.MX27. Video Engineering 33(2), 95–97 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Zheng, Y., Tian, X.: Design and implementation of wireless image capturing system. Computer Engineering and Design 32(1), 111–113 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Xia, T., Peng, H., Fan, Y.B.: Research and Implementation of Embedded Video Surveillance Streaming Server System in Mobile Network. Microprocessors 1, 140–143 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Omnivsion Technologies, Inc.OV9650 datasheet (EB/OL) (July 20, 2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Min, H., Liu, K., Huang, L.: Implementation of Data Acquisition Based on Ethernet With Xilinx FPGA. Micro Computer Information 25(62), 246–248 (2009)Google Scholar