Process Modeling and Task Execution of FIRA Weight-Lifting Games with a Humanoid Robot
This paper presents a model-based implementation approach for controlling a humanoid robot to play weight-lifting games in FIRA HuroCup League. The Petri net-based wireless sensor node architecture (PN-WSNA) is used in this paper to perform the decision making for playing weight-lifting games according to visual perceptions. Furthermore, the PN-WSNA models are executed with a PN-WSNA inference engine, and the inferred decision is applied to an autonomous small size humanoid robot. Finally, the execution of the PN-WSNA models for playing a weight-lifting game is discussed to validate the feasibility of using PN-WSNA-based implementation approaches.
Keywordshumanoid robots autonomous robots model-based implementations Petri nets
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.FIRA Information, http://www.fira.net/
- 2.Chou, H.C., Chung, J.C., Kuo, C.H.: Vision-guided Obstacle Map Constructions of a Biped Robot with FIRA HuroCup Games. In: International Conference on Service and Interactive Robots, Taiwan, pp. 337–342 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.He, T., Peng, L.: Application of Neuron Adaptive PID on DSPACE in Double Loop DC Motor Control System. In: International Conference Computing, Control and Industrial Engineering, China, pp. 257–260 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Robotis Product Information, http://www.robotis.com/xe/
- 9.Philips SPC900NC Web Camera Information, http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=SPC900NC/00&scy=gb&slg=en
- 10.Pico-820 Single Board Computer Information, http://www.axiomtek.com.tw/