The Minimum Stabbing Triangulation Problem: IP Models and Computational Evaluation
The minimum stabbing triangulation of a set of points in the plane (mstr) was previously investigated in the literature. The complexity of the mstr remains open and, to our knowledge, no exact algorithm was proposed and no computational results were reported earlier in the literature of the problem. This paper presents integer programming (ip) formulations for the mstr, that allow us to solve it exactly through ip branch-and-bound (b&b) algorithms. Moreover, one of these models is the basis for the development of a sophisticated Lagrangian heuristic for the problem. Computational tests were conducted with two instance classes comparing the performance of the latter algorithm against that of a standard (exact) b&b. The results reveal that the Lagrangian algorithm yielded solutions with minute, and often null, duality gaps for instances with several hundreds of points in small computation times.
KeywordsConvex Hull Edge Model Subgradient Algorithm Planar Triangulation Lagrangian Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Beasley, J.: Lagrangean relaxation. In: Modern Heuristic Techniques for Combinatorial Problems, pp. 243–303. McGraw-Hill (1993)Google Scholar
- 5.Demaine, E., Mitchell, J., O’Rourke, J.: The open problems project, http://maven.smith.edu/~orourke/TOPP/ (acessed in January 2010)
- 6.Dickerson, M.T., Montague, M.H.: A (usually) connected subgraph of the minimum weight triangulation. In: Proc. of the 12th Annual ACM Symp. on Comp. Geom, pp. 204–213 (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Fekete, S., Lübbecke, M., Meijer, H.: Minimizing the stabbing number of matchings, trees, and triangulations. In: Munro, J. (ed.) SODA, pp. 437–446. SIAM (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Mitchell, J., Packer, E.: Computing geometric structures of low stabbing number in the plane. In: Proc. 17th Annual Fall Work. on Comp. Geom. and Vis. IBM Watson (2007)Google Scholar
- 11.Mulzer, W.: LMT-skeleton program, http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/mulzer/pubs/mwt_software/old/ipelets/LMTSk//eleton.tar.gz (accessed in March 2011)
- 13.Nunes, A.P.: Uma abordagem de programação inteira para o problema da triangulação de custo mínimo. Master’s thesis, Institute of Computing, University of Campinas, Campinas (1997) (in Portuguese)Google Scholar
- 14.Reinelt, G.: TSPLIB, http://comopt.ifi.uni-heidelberg.de/software/TSPLIB95/ (acessed in March 2011)
- 17.Wolsey, L.A.: Integer Programming. John Wiley and Sons (1998)Google Scholar