XDCKS: A RCP-Based Prototype for Formal Concept Analysis
Formal Concept Analysis(FCA) is an effective knowledge representation and discovery tool. Since FCA is proposed, lots of FCA prototype systems were designed and implemented. However, none of these prototype systems is relatively full-featured and strong scalability. In this paper, we propose a new FCA prototype system named XDCKS, which is based on Eclipse Rich Client Platform(RCP) technology. The system integrates functions of file parsing, concept lattice building, concept lattice visualization, association rule mining and concept lattice applying. In order to support the expansion of system functions, all of the modules are developed based on Eclipse RCP plug-in technology and thus realize the Plug-and-play modules.
KeywordsFormal Concept Analysis Concept Lattice RCP FCA System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wille, R.: Restructuring Lattice Theory: An approach based on hierarchies of concepts. Rivall. In: Ordered Sets, pp. 445–470. Reidel, Dordrecht (1982)Google Scholar
- 3.Valtchev, P., Grosser, D., Roume, C., Hacene, M.R.: Galicia: an open platform for lattices. In: de Moor, A., Ganter, B. (eds.) Using Conceptual Structures: Contributions to 11th Intl. Conference on Conceptual Structures (ICCS 2003), pp. 241–254. Shaker, Aachen (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Priss, U.: FcaStone - FCA file format conversion and interoperability software. In: Conceptual Structures Tool Interoperability Workshop, CS-TIW 2008 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Lahcen, B., Kwuida, L.: Lattice Miner: A Tool for Concept Lattice Construction and Exploration. In: The 8th Int. Conf. on Formal Concept Analysis, Agadir, Marocco (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Borza, P.V., Sabou, O., Sacarea, C.: OpenFCA, an open source formal concept analysis toolbox. In: IEEE International Conference on Automation Quality and Testing Robotics (AQTR), vol. 3, pp. 1–5, 28–30 (2010)Google Scholar