A Multi-step Backward Cloud Generator Algorithm
Cloud model is an effective tool in uncertain transforming between qualitative concepts and their quantitative expressions. Backward cloud generator can transform quantitative values into qualitative concepts. In this paper, based on the theory of probability statistics, the authors make analysis of backward cloud algorithm, and construct a new algorithm of backward cloud which is more precise than the old. Finally, a simulation is given to compare the new algorithm with the old algorithms, and the results show that the new algorithm has better stability and adaptability.
Keywordssecond-order normal cloud model forward cloud generator backward cloud generator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, D.Y., Du, Y.: Artificial intelligence with uncertainty. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, G.Y.: Rough set theory and knowledge acquisition. Jiao Tong University Press, Xi’an (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, D.Y., Meng, H.J., Shi, X.M.: Membership cloud and membership cloud generator. Journal of Computer Research and Development 32(6), 32–41 (1995)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Z.K.: Probability theory and its Applications. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing (1995)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, D.Y., Liu, C.Y.: Study on the universality of the normal cloud model. Engineering Science 6(8), 28–34 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Li, D.Y.: The cloud control method and balancing patterns of triple link inverted pendulum systems. Engineering Sciences 1(2), 41–46 (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Lu, H.J., Wang, Y., Li, D.Y., Liu, C.Y.: The application of backward cloud in qualitative evaluation. Chinese Journal of Computers 26(8), 1009–1014 (2003)Google Scholar
- 11.Qin, K., Xu, K., Du, Y., Li, D.Y.: An image segmentation approach based on histogram analysis utilizing cloud model. In: Proceedings of the 2010 Seventh International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD 2010), pp. 524–528 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Liu, C.Y., Feng, M., Dai, X.J., Li, D.Y.: A new algorithm of backward cloud. Journal of System Simulation 16(11), 2417–2420 (2004)Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, L.X.: The basic mathematical properties of normal cloud and cloud filter. Personal Communication, May 3 (2011)Google Scholar