Study on Warehousing Management System Information Performance Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process-Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method
The level of information in warehousing management takes an important role in a logistics company. This paper builds an evaluation model based on Analytic Hierarchy Process-Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation so as to make assessment of information performance in a warehousing management information system. A case study is delivered showing the feasibility and credibility of this model.
KeywordsAHP FCE WMS Information performance
- 1.Jiang Chaofeng (2011) WMS information performance present situation and development prospect in our country. China Logist Time 5:58–59Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang Jiaoyan (2010) Research on the building and application of index system in logistics information performance evaluation. Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, Dalian, p 12Google Scholar
- 3.Hubei 337 Department of National Reverse Goods Administration (2010) Construction of information performance and the practice of warehousing management. Logist Technol 29(18):60Google Scholar
- 4.Wang Yizhong (2009) Warehousing information technologies urgently need to upgrade. China Logist Parching 8:60Google Scholar
- 5.Yan Huashi (2010) A study on the application of APH in the investment decision-making of South-International Petroleum-Chemical Storage Project. South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, p 10Google Scholar