The Research of Low-Carbon Supply Chain Design of Manufacturing Firm
To reduce the carbon emissions, and to guarantee that the social sustainable development is an important task to the Manufacturing firm. Therefore, it should provide new request for designing the chain plan in the enterprise.
KeywordsLow-carbon Supply chain Flow reorganization Information sharing DEA
The research was supported by the key project of logistics management and technology lab.
- 1.Zhang Shuchun (2011) Low-carbon mode of operation of the manufacturing enterprises in Tianjin. Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, TianjinGoogle Scholar
- 2.Ding Chaoxun (2010) Logistics industry in the low-carbon under the concept of ecological integration path. Guilin University of Technology, GuilinGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wang Guowen (2010) Low-carbon logistics and green supply chain concepts, processes and policies. Opening Herald 2(2):37–40, 53Google Scholar
- 4.Lijuan Yang, Binbin Guo (2010) Discussion of Low-carbon Supply Chain Performance evaluation based on DEA. Inquiry Into Economic Issues pp 31–35Google Scholar
- 5.Xu Hong, (2009) Chinese enterprise business process reengineering key success factors and evaluation of empirical research, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaGoogle Scholar
- 6.Naichao Wang (2010) Low carbon logistics policy in advance. China storage & transport 11:37–38Google Scholar