Research on Management Strategies of Reverse Logistics in E-Commerce Environments
With the rapid development of e-commerce, online transactions are becoming more and more popular, which causes the flourish of logistics industry in turn. But the high rate of returning has become a great challenge to companies, thus leaving floor to considerations of the effects of reverse logistics. Starting from the connotation and characteristics of the reverse logistics in e-commerce, the article first probes into its causes, then analyzes the its current management problems in China, and finally proposes suggestive strategies for every management flaw respectively.
KeywordsElectronic commerce Reverse logistics Management strategies
- 1.Han Fang (2006) Establishment and operation of the reverse logistics system in the electronic commerce environment. Logist Technol 25(3):69–71Google Scholar
- 2.Li Ran (2011) Analysis of the returns management in reverse logistics for garment enterprises. Logist Sci Tech (9):86–88Google Scholar
- 3.Du Hong (2010) Study on return reverse logistics of B2C e-commerce transactions. Logist Sci Tech (4):12–14Google Scholar
- 4.Ni Ming, Liao Ruihui (2009) Four types of reverse logistics model based on e-commerce environment. Libr Info Serv 53(18):137–139Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou Min, Ni Ming (2010) How to make decision about outsourcing reverse logistics under e-commerce. Libr Info Serv 54(6):132–135Google Scholar