Research on Performance Evaluation of IT Projects Based Value Management
It is very important to evaluate the performance of IT projects. Based on the value management of IT projects, this paper analyzes critical success factors, designs a prototype according to the overall balance and project life-cycle to evaluate the performance of IT project, establishes procedures of evaluation include preparation, implementation, dispute, documentation, monitoring. The results of this paper will help to establish monitoring mechanisms of IT projects to improve the effectiveness of resource allocation and investment returns.
KeywordsIT project Performance evaluation Value management
The research was supported by the key project of logistics management and technology lab.
- 1.Ke Jian (2007) Research on IT performance evaluation based on BSC [J]. Mod Manuf Eng 4:23–24, JGoogle Scholar
- 2.Sun Jie (2010) Research on the PPP project performance appraisal [M]. Economic Science Press, pp 66–67Google Scholar
- 3.HUA Bin, HE Li (2007) Research on management and decision model for S&T project assessment & acceptance [J]. Sci Sci Sci Technol Manag 2:42 (Ch)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu Benhai (2009) Study on IT project performance evaluation and process improvement model [M]. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, pp 121–123 (Ch)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiao Li (2004) Research on the classification, objectives and procedures of the national technological project evaluation [J]. Technol Manag 3:12–15 (Ch)Google Scholar
- 6.JohnWard (2007) Strategic planning for information systems [J]. China Machine Press 2:37–38Google Scholar
- 7.Paul Sanghera (2011) Fundamentals of effective program management [M]. J Ross Publishing, pp 137–139Google Scholar