Research on Circulation Efficiency Evaluation of Agricultural Products Based on Supply Chain Management
The author designed a basic agricultural products circulation mode based on supply-chain management, and put forward an evaluation method of agricultural products circulation efficiency. By applying Data Envelopment Analysis, the author measured the agricultural products circulation efficiency of Guangxi’s 14 cities. The results showed that: (the total performance of Guangxi agricultural products circulation is well;) more than 50% regions’ agricultural products circulation are at or close to the optimal production status.
KeywordsAgricultural products Circulation efficiency Supply chain Evolution
- 2.Stevens OC (1989) Integrating the supply chain. Int J Phys Distrib Mater Manag 18:3–8Google Scholar
- 3.Kumar R, Husain N (2002) Marketing efficiency and prince spread in marketing of grain: a study of Hamirpur District. India J Agric Econ 7:390–397Google Scholar
- 4.Anrooy RV (2003) Vertical cooperation and marketing efficiency in the aquaculture products marketing chain: a national perspective from Vietnam. In: Paper presented to the Aquamarkets 2003 Conference. Manila, Philippines, 2–4 JuneGoogle Scholar
- 5.Kou R (2008) Research on the analytical framework of agricultural products circulation efficiency. J China Bus Mark 5:20–23Google Scholar
- 6.Charnes A, Cooper WW, Rhodes E (1978) Measuring the efficiency of decision making units. Eur J Oper Res 2:429–444Google Scholar