The Extension of Third-Party Logistics Value-Added Services in the Financial Field
The paper gave a research on the third-party logistics value-added services in the financial field, proposing two services the third-party logistics can expand and giving a comparative analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the two services based on two cases. The study has some practical significance for the third-party logistics on how to utilize its advantages in developing high value-added services in supply chain financing and improve the competitiveness of the supply chain.
KeywordsThird-party logistics Value-added services Supply chain financing Agent supervision service Gent purchasing service
The research was supported by the key project of logistics management and technology lab.
- 1.Shi YY (2010) Third-party logistics value-added services. Railw Purch Logist 3:51–52Google Scholar
- 2.Chen XF (2008) The innovation of supply chain finance services. The Press of Fudan University, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar
- 3.Chen XF, Zhu DL, Ying WJ (2008) The search of capital constraints and the operational strategic decision of supply chain finance. J Manag Sci 4(2):84–86Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu CF (2007) Facing up to “value-added services” in business opportunities. Market Weekly 10:16–17Google Scholar
- 5.He T, Qu L (2007) Analysis of SME financing model based on supply chain. Logist Technol 9(9):76–77Google Scholar
- 6.Ramsay J (2007) Purchasing theory and practice: an agenda for change. Eur Bus Rev 10:16–17Google Scholar
- 7.Liu ZH (2007) China’s forerunner of logistics finance – a interview of Chengtong China CEO Hong S.K. Chin Logist Purch 15:6–7Google Scholar
- 8.Wang ST (2008) Study on the third party logistics innovation based on logistics finance. China Logist Purch Fed 9(9):3–4Google Scholar