A Novel Method on Layout Planning for Internal Functional Areas of Logistic Parks
This paper proposes a novel method on layout planning for internal functional areas of logistics parks by combining SLP and Fuzzy Cluster Analysis, where the layout planning problem can be studied in two angles of quantity and quality. Based on this new method, the reasonable correlation is achieved between the various functional areas of logistics parks. Meanwhile, close links of the logistics parks and external transport facilities can also be achieved.
KeywordsLogistics parks Layout planning SLP Fuzzy cluster
- 1.Huang PP, Ge YX (2010) The analysis of the problem of Chinese logistics Park’s development. Logist Sci-Tech 11:29–31Google Scholar
- 2.Lin QL, Liu L, Li P (2009) Application of systematic layout planning to operation rooms in a hospital. Ind Eng J 23:111–14,125Google Scholar
- 3.Pan NN, Zhang PL, Yang CB (2010) Application of fuzzy clustering for logistics park general layout planning. Ports Waterway Eng 11:9–11Google Scholar
- 4.Wang SQ, Liu W (2008) Layout planning with a controlling structure to logistics parks. In: 2008 I.E. international conference on automation and logistics, Shanghai, China. J Shanghai Sec Polytech Univ 26:2039–2043Google Scholar
- 5.Kelton WD (2002) Simulation with Arena. The McGraw-Hill Company, New YorkGoogle Scholar