Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of the Security Degree for Chinese Iron and Steel Industry
In order to objectively measure the security degree for Chinese iron and steel industry, a security evaluation system is proposed. The proposed system includes 12 carefully selected indexes which are designed based on industrial domestic environment, industrial international competitiveness, industrial dependence on foreign and industrial control. Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) is used to obtain the index’s weight. Linear comprehensive model is adopted and nonlinear comprehensive evaluation model is proposed to aggregate the indexes together. To demonstrate the validity of the proposed system, the evaluation of the security degree for Chinese iron and steel industry from 2000 to 2010 has been conducted. Results have shown that the system can effectively reflect the security status.
KeywordsIron and steel industry Index Industrial security degree Linear model Nonlinear model
The writing of this paper has been supported by Beijing Jiaotong University Project (No. B09c1100020) and Beijing Philosophy and Social Science, Research Center for Beijing Industrial Security and Development.
- 1.He WD, Pan YZ, Li D (2007) Evaluation and prospect of the industrial security theory. Sci Technol Prog Policy 24(4):92–97Google Scholar
- 2.Xianqiagefu BK (2003) Economic security-produce, financial, bank. China Tax Press, Beijing [Russian]Google Scholar
- 3.He WD et al (2007) The evaluation and estimation of a number of important industrial security in China [M]. Intellectual Property Publishing House, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Li MG (2010) Research on industrial security theory, 2nd edn. Economic Science Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Jin CX, Yu ZG, Yu TT (2010) The history and development dynamics of Chinese industrial security research. Res Financ Econ Issues 320(7):26–33Google Scholar