The Research of Transaction Costs Between Real Estate Developers and Their Partners
With the continued refinement of the social division of labor, China’s real estate industry is ranging from the “big and complete” to professional development, therefore the real estate developers establish business with a growing number of partners. What are the transaction costs between them, and what factors affect their transaction costs, this is the problem that is worthy of exploring. This paper uses transaction cost theory in the new institutional economics to study the influencing factors and mechanisms of the transaction costs between real estate developers and its partners, and tries to use system dynamics to analysis these factors.
KeywordsTransaction costs Transaction cost theory System dynamics Feedback loop
- 1.Yang Lulu (2011) The transaction cost measurement study of China’s commercial housing. Tech Econ Manag 10:127–128Google Scholar
- 2.Liang Huqing (2000) Transaction costs in real estate development. Econ Explor 5(3):13–15Google Scholar
- 3.Zhong Yongguang, Jia Xiaojing (2010) System dynamics. Science Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Yuang Qingming (2011) New institutional economics. China’s Development Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Shi Xianliang (2006) Principle and application of supply chain management. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar