Research on the Driving Force Mechanism of Ecosystem of Cyber-Society Based on the ISM
Since there are a lot of driving forces that affect the formation and development of Ecosystem of Cyber-society, and the hierarchical relationships between them are not clear from an intuitive point of view, for example, some forces intersect, some interrelate, and some show as the forces of the driving forces, and thus form a very complex hierarchical force chain. In order to make the relationships between the driving forces principled, using the Interpretative Structural Modeling Method (ISM) and combined with the analysis of Ecosystem of Cyber-society, this chapter conducted in-depth research on the driving force mechanism of Ecosystem of Cyber-society, and described the mutual relationships and their relevance between the driving forces accurately and quantitatively, in order to find out the most fundamental driving forces that affect the formation and development of China Ecosystem of Cyber-society. And the analysis results would provide a good guide to the formation and development of China Ecosystem of Cyber-society.
KeywordsEcosystem of Cyber-society Driving force Structure Mechanism Interpretative Structural Modeling Method (ISM)
Institute Level Projects Funded by Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication (E-b-2012-20).
- 1.Zhenji Zhang, Runtong Zhang (2008) Ecology of Cyber-society. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Chuanqin Zhang, Yongquan Hu (2009) To analyze on related factors of the housing price based on ISM. Value Eng 8:13–15Google Scholar
- 3.Yu Zhang, Xiaozhong Yu, Bing Chen (2002) The ISM analysis on the influence factors of social and economic development of the West Part. J Sichuan University Sci Tech S1:84–86Google Scholar
- 4.Xvke Wang (2008) The theoretical and empirical research on the driving mechanism of urban tourism development. Doctor Dissertation, Tianjin UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 5.Xinli Yang (2002) Dynamic mechanism of structure, function and operation process of the social development. J Part Sch 17(4):28–33Google Scholar
- 6.Jianzhong Xu, Ruixian Ma (2007) Dynamic mechanism model of enterprise ecological development. Product Res 17:116–118Google Scholar