Research on Training Performance Evaluation System of Telecom Industry Talents
Improving skill levels the telecom industry worker and strengthening the telecom industry training of Chinese telecom survival and development facing the major issues, it is of great significance to establish a scientific and effective training effectiveness evaluation system. The paper introduces the information entropy and the basic concepts of rough set theory, tries the rough set theory is applied in telecom enterprise training, excavates factors which influence the training effect, and to set up comprehensive evaluation model the telecom industry skills training. It is of very important significance to increase the level of the industry worker.
KeywordsTelecom industry talents Training Evaluation Entropy Rough set
- 1.Zhu Genbiao, Zhang Fengming, Wang Jingan (2006) Study on management talent selection method based on rough set of [J]. Ind Eng 23(3):95–97Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng Junmo, Xu Fuyuan (2003) Discuss on rough set theory and knowledge management decision [J]. East China Econ Manag 17(4):88–90Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang Yi (2005) Study on training evaluation system of enterprise staff [D]. Department of Industry and Commerce, Central South University, ChangshaGoogle Scholar
- 4.Wu Yun (2007) Study on three levels training model of the vocational skills talent to adapt to the modern railway equipment [D]. Economic Management School, Beijing Jiaotong University, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zhang Wenxiu, Wu Weizhi, Liang JiYe, Li Deyu (2004) Rough set theory and method [M]. Science Publishing House, BeijingGoogle Scholar