A Cloud Framework for Electronic Commerce Applications
With the development of cloud computing technologies, more and more electronic commerce applications have been transplanted into the cloud environment. How to deploy a cloud framework for electronic commerce applications is becoming more and more important. In this chapter, we constructed a cloud framework for electronic commerce and discussed some key technologies in this framework such as semantic cloud file system and the cloud security for electronic commerce so on.
KeywordsCloud computing Electronic commerce Data storage
This research was supported by: (1) Humanities and Social Sciences Found, Department of Hubei Education (2011jytq055); (2) National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) No.2011CB302302 and No.2011CB302505; (3) Youth Scientific Research Fund, Hubei University of Economics (XJ201118).
- 1.Across the critical point - 2011 annual net development research report. Aliresearch: http://www.aliresearch.com/index.php?m-cms-q-view-id-68642.html. 2011-11-30
- 2.He M, Jennings NR, Leung H (2003) On agent-mediated electronic commerce. IEEE Trans Knowl Data Eng 15(4):985–1003Google Scholar
- 3.Ghemawat S, Gobioff H, Leung S-T (2003) The Google file system. In: Proceedings of the 19th symposium on operating systems principles, Lake George, New York, pp 29–43Google Scholar
- 4.Ghoting A, Pednault E (2009) Hadoop-ML: an infrastructure for the rapid implementation of parallel reusable analytics. In: Culotta A (ed) Proceedings of the large-scale machine learning: parallelism and massive datasets workshop. MIT Press, Vancouver, pp 38–48Google Scholar
- 5.EDITORIAL (2010) Grid computing, high performance and distributed application[J]. Concurr Comput Pract Exp 22(11):1433–1449Google Scholar
- 6.Taobao File System. Taobao: http://www.taobaodba.com/html/tag/fs. 2012-02-08
- 7.Haystack introduction. Facebook: www.facebook.com/haystack. 2012-03-18
- 8.Chang F, Dean J, Ghemawat S (2006) Bigtable: a distributed storage system for structured data. In: Proceedings of OSDI’06: seventh symposium on operating system design and implementation, Seattle, WA, USA, 6–8 Nov 2006, pp 205–218Google Scholar
- 9.Jianling Sun, Qiang Jin (2010) Scalable RDF store based on HBase and MapReduce [C]. 3rd international conference on advanced computer theory and engineering (ICACTE). Chengdu, China, 20–22 Aug 2010, pp 633–636Google Scholar