Empirical Analysis on Network Structure of the Inter-Regional Oil Railway Transportation
By applying the complex network method to defining the inter-regional oil railway transportation network, the paper suggests the evaluation indexes of inter-regional oil railway transportation network. According to the relevant data, the paper makes empirical analysis on the structure of inter-regional oil railway transportation network in China. The research shows that Chinese inter-regional oil railway transportation network mainly aggregates in north and southwest China, which has characteristics of complex networks, such as small world, scale-free, group structure, etc.
KeywordsOil railway transportation Network structure Weight Clustering coefficient Cluster structure
- 1.Lv Tao, Cao Yongrong (2009) Empirical analysis on the structure of inter-regional coal transportation network. Railw Transp Econ 31:1–7Google Scholar
- 2.Fang Aili, Gao Qisheng, Zhang Siying (2009) Clustering of the industrial network and the relative analysis. Syst Eng—Theory Prac 29:178–183Google Scholar
- 3.Liu Hongkun, Zhou Tao (2007) Empirical research and analysis on urban aerial network. Chinese Physics 56:106–112Google Scholar
- 4.Guo Lei, Xu.Xiaoming (2006) Complicated network. Shanghai Technology Education Press, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wang Xiaofan, Li Xiang, Chen Guanrong (2006) The theory and application of complicated network. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar