Game Analysis and Strategy Study on Information Sharing of Grid Mobile Commerce Process
With the rapid development of mobile technology, m-commerce appears in people’s lives. There are difficulties, like information sharing and business collaboration, existing in traditional m-commerce process, and the idea of grid management has the ability of optimization. This study constructed the grid m-commerce process based on grid management and traditional process. In allusion to the information sharing between participants, this paper built a game model and came to a conclusion on how to promote the information sharing by analyzing the game strategies and a real case.
KeywordsM-commerce process Grid management Information sharing Game theory
The research was supported by the key project of logistics management and technology lab.
- 1.Chi ZR (2008) Research of urban e-government process based on grid management theory and information distance theory. Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, p 87Google Scholar
- 2.Han CQ (2010) The mobile commerce strategy analysis based on game theory. Product Res (12):119–120 & 184Google Scholar
- 3.Chen YR, Yang Y, Tian LQ (2008) A kind of game model on sharing of trust information in hosting platform operators based on the SaaS model. Microelectron Comput 25(9):184–187Google Scholar
- 4.Wang Y (2005) Game and incentives in the information sharing among supply chain members. Chin J Manag Sci 13(5):61–66Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao Q, Xiao RB (2007) Game analysis and mechanism design on information sharing in virtual enterprise. Comput Integr Manuf Syst 13(8):1566–1571Google Scholar
- 6.Shen HZ (2006) Grid management on the sense of grid computing. Grid Management Discussion PapersGoogle Scholar
- 7.Yuan TW, Wang HC, Ma DX (2007) Research on the model and principle of griddized management. Inf Sci 25(3):456–461Google Scholar
- 8.Wang MY (2010) Supply chain information sharing: content, pattern and incentive. Logist Technol (9):100–102Google Scholar