The awareness of the importance of supply chain management has increased significantly in recent years. In most industries and sectors, supply chain management has climbed up organizational agendas. One reason for this development results from the increased complexity of supply chains due to the outsourcing trend in recent decades.
KeywordsSupply Chain Supply Chain Management Customer Requirement Content Module Customer Segment
- Davis, M. (2010). Case study for supply chain leaders: Dell’s transformative journey through supply chain segmentation. Gartner Research ID Number: G00208603.Google Scholar
- Kraljic, P. (1983). Purchasing must become supply management. Harvard Business Review, 61(5), 109–117.Google Scholar
- Kuster, J., Huber, E., Lippmann, R., Schmid, A., Schneider, E., Witschi, U. (2008). Handbuch Projektmanagement. Berlin: Springer.Google Scholar
- Mayer, S., Thiry, E., Frank, C.-B. (2009). 6th European A.T. Kearney/ELA Logistics Study 2008/2009: Supply chain excellence amidst the global economic crisis.Google Scholar
- Naim, M. M. (2000). Supply chain assessment methodology. Hospital Material Management Quarterly, 22(1), 15.Google Scholar
- Vitasek, K. L., Manrodt, K. B., & Kelly, M. (2003). Solving the supply-demand mismatch. Supply Chain Management Review, 7(5), 58.Google Scholar