Research on Design of Network Teaching System
In order to satisfy the requirement of network teaching in computer classroom, the paper designs and implements an network teaching system for computer classroom. The software includes four functional modules, which are teaching demonstration of teachers, screen monitoring of students, remote instruction of teachers and transfer of teaching material. The software is suitable to network teaching circumstance in computer classroom, which is based on Client/Server model and is composed with teacher-side and student-side. The software is helpful for the development of educational informationization, which would promote the efficiency of teaching and learning in computer classroom.
Keywordsnetwork teaching system teaching demonstration screen monitoring remote instruction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhou, H.E.D.: A Study of the Construction of Multi-media Network Classrooms and the Coaching Method for Computer Experiment Classes. Journal of Jimei University (Natural Science), 167–172 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Luo, L., Zhan, Z. (eds.): Windows Network Programming. The People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Dai, Y. (ed.): Network Communication Programming Using Visual C++. Mechanic Industry Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, M., Qi, Z.: Design and Implementation of Multimedia Network Classroom Monitoring System. Computer Engineering 36, 291–293 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Liang, W. (ed.): Classic case of Network programming in Visual C++. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar