Communication Logic on Multi-Modal Logic S5n
This article investigates a communication logic based on the multi-modal logic S5n, and it is treated from multi-modal logical point of view. We introduce models for the logic as knowledge revision processes on agents’ knowledge by communication through messages, and the completeness theorem is shown: the communication logic is determined by the class of all the models.
KeywordsNash Equilibrium Knowledge Structure Canonical Model Strategic Game Finite Model
The research was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (No. 23540178) in the Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences and it was also supported by the BUSAIKU-BUHI Foundation for Scientific Researches.
- 5.Matsuhisa, T.: Communication leading to Nash equilibrium through robust messages: S5-knowledge model case. Combinatorial optimization and applications, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4616. pp. 136–145. Springer, Berlin (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Matsuhisa, T.: Fuzzy communication reaching consensus under acyclic condition. PRICAI 2008: Trends in Artificial Intelligence, Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5351. pp. 760–767. Springer, Berlin (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Matsuhisa, T.: Moral hazard resolved by common-knowledge in principal-agent model. Int. J. Intell. Inform. Database Syst. 6(3) pp. 220–230 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Matsuhisa, T., Jiang, D.Y.: Moral hazard resolved in communication network. World J. Soc Sci. 1(3) pp. 100–115 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Matsuhisa, T., Strokan, P.: Bayesian communication leading to a Nash equilibrium. Int. J. Math. Game Theor. Algebra 18(4–5), 427–434 (2009)Google Scholar