Research on the Environmental Information Disclosure System in Sudden Environmental Pollution Incidents: Taking Zijin Mining Pollution Incident as an Example
In recent years, China suffers a variety of sudden environmental pollution accidents. Both the government and public attach great importance to the environmental information disclosure in the process of environmental emergency management, because the environment information publicity is not only an important mode according to which the public realize the right to know the environment truth, but also a premise that the public defend their rights of life health and property when the sudden environmental pollution takes place and actively take part in dealing with this event. In this paper, the author takes 2010 Zijin Mining pollution incident as an example, analyzing the issues and providing solutions to environmental information disclosure in sudden environmental pollution incident.
KeywordsEnvironmental Information Information Disclosure Environmental Impact Assessment Voluntary Disclosure Mandatory Disclosure
- Gu M, Xu F (2011) The study of corporate environmental information disclosure issues in sudden environmental pollution incidents. J Changsha Railway Univ 1 35Google Scholar
- Gu M, Xu F (2011) The study of corporate environmental information disclosure issues in sudden environmental pollution incidents. J Changsha Railway Univ 1 36Google Scholar
- Shen J (2010) On the governmental disclosure system of environmental information. Nankaiy J 2 55Google Scholar
- Zhang X (2009) On the corporate environmental information disclosure system. Rural Econ 2 125Google Scholar
- Zhu Q (2007) On the environmental information publicity of sudden environmental pollution event. Sci Law 3 158Google Scholar