A Novel Artificial Fish Swarm Algorithm Based on Multi-objective Optimization
As is well known, there isn’t exists only the global optimal solution making all objective functions are optimized in multi-objective optimization problem. In this paper, a novel global artificial fish swarm algorithm is proposed in order to finding the Pareto approximate solution of Mop. The chaotic search initialization and improved differential evolution methods were proposed to lead artificial fish into global optimum value. The experimental results show that the proposed algorithm is superior to traditional one and feasible for multi-objective optimization problem.
Keywordsartificial fish swarm algorithm multi-objective optimization global optimum chaotic search
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, X.L., Shao, Z.J., Qian, J.X.: An Optimizing Method Based on Autonomous Ani-mats: Fish-swarm Algorithm. Systems Engineering Theory & Practice (22), 32–38 (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Aosyezka, M.: Optimization for Engineering Design. In: Gero, J. (ed.) Design Optimization, pp. 193–122. AcademicPress (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Chu, X.L., Zhu, Y., Shi, J.T.: Image Edge Detection Based on Improved Artificial Fish-School Swarm Algorithm. Computer System and Application 19(8), 173–176 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, B., Jiang, W.S.: Chaos Optimization Method and Its Application. Control Theory and Applications 4, 613–615 (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.Fonseca, C.M., Fleming, P.J.: Genetic Algorithm for Multi-Objective Optimization: Formulation, Discussion and Generation. In: Proc of the 5th International Conference on Ge-netic Algorithms, Urbana-Champaign, USA, pp. 416–423 (1993)Google Scholar