Cooperative Spectrum Detection Algorithm Based on Likelihood Ratio Law for Cognitive Radio Systems
The cognitive radios must have the capability to determine if a signal from a primary transmitter is locally present in a certain spectrum. This paper proposed a cooperation algorithm for spectrum detection based on likelihood ratio for primary users’ detection in multi-user’s cognitive radio system, this algorithm has especially considered different channels decline with the state of decaying of the route between primary users and a lot of cognitive users, the single node detection adopts the energy law. According to the likelihood ratio law, the mathematical model is set up, and has simplified relevant parameters rationally, has reduced algorithm complexity.
Keywordscognitive radios cooperation algorithm spectrum management likelihood ratio law
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Li, Y.B., Liu, X., Meng, W.: Multi-node Spectrum Detection Based on the Credibility in Cognitive Radio System. In: International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, pp. 1–4 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Qi, L.N., Jiang, S.C., Gan, Z.L., Zhu, H.B.: Wideband Spectrum Detection Using Compressed Sampling Under Fading Channel Environments. In: IEEE 10th International Conference on Signal Processing, pp. 1616–1619 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Fazeli-Dehkordy, S., Plataniotis, K.N., Pasupathy, S.: Two-stage Spectrum Detection In Cognitive Radio Networks. In: IEEE International Conference on Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing, pp. 3118–3121 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Luo, T., Xiang, W.D., Jiang, T., Wen, Z.G.: Maximum Likelihood Ratio Spectrum Detection Model for Multicarrier Modulation Based Cognitive Radio Systems. In: IEEE 66th Ehicular Technology Conference, pp. 1698–1701 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Yu, G.C., Liu, Y.: Research on Spectrum Detection Algorithms Based on Data Fusion in Cognitive Radio Systems. In: 2nd International Conference on Information Science and Engineering, pp. 6839–6842 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Unnikrishnan, J., Veeravalli, V.V.: Cooperative Spectrum Sensing and Detection for Cognitive Radio. In: IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, pp. 2972–2976 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Yu, W.T., Yu, S.Y., Wang, X.Y.: Optimal Soft Combination for Cooperative Spectrum Detection in Distributed Antenna Systems. In: 12th IEEE International Conference on Communication Technology, pp. 1378–1381 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, D., Li, C., Liu, J., Long, K.P.: A Novel Signal Separation Algorithm for Wideband Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Networks. In: IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, pp. 1–6 (2010)Google Scholar