Part of the Progress in IS book series (PROIS)
Case: SAP ERP
The best-known ERP system for years has been that of SAP AG, a German software company based in Walldorf, Baden. The name of the system, however, has changed several times over the years.
KeywordsBusiness Process Information Object Production Order Standard Order Procurement Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Magal SR, Word J (2009) Essentials of business processes and information systems. Wiley, Hoboken, NJGoogle Scholar
- Magal SR, Word J (2012) Integrated business processes with ERP systems. Wiley, Hoboken, NJGoogle Scholar
- SAP AG (2012a) ERP software from SAP – a foundation to execute your business strategy. http://www.sap.com/solutions/business-suite/erp/ (accessed Mar 10, 2012)
- SAP Deutschland AG & Co. KG: SAP ERP Solution Map; http://www.sap.com/germany/solutions/business-suite/erp/businessmaps/ (accessed Mar 11, 2012)
- Scheer A-W (2000) ARIS: business process modeling, 3rd edn. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013