SoC Modeling for Video Coding with Superscalar Projection
This paper presents a concept for a better quality of service in scalable video streaming services with an improved display scales. The available funds will be administered by multiple connections with feedback to support video streaming applications and for improving the visualization of imaging samples. The scaling factor is achieved by increasing the level of visualization of the display unit. In this paper, modular approach to SoC design and implementation of scalable video coding algorithm for digital video source in a low overhead SoC design proposed for the scaling operation forcibly source environment.
KeywordsScalar coding resolution imaging streaming video SoC Design Cross-Layer Design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Schoner, B., Villasenor, J., Molloy, S., Jain, R.: Techniques for FPGA Implementation of Video Compression Systems, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, CaliforniaGoogle Scholar
- 2.Kulmala, A., Lehtoranta, O., Hamalainen, T.D., Ainen, M.H.: ScalableMPEG-4 Encoder on FPGAMultiprocessor SOC. Department of Information Technology, Institute of Digital and Computer Systems, Tamper niversity of Technology, P.O. Box 553, Korkeakoulunkatu 1, 33101 Tampere, FinlandGoogle Scholar
- 3.Kim, H., Altunbasak, Y.: Low-Complexity Macroblock Mode Selection For H.264/Avc Encoders. Center for Signal and Image Processing Georgia Institute of Technology, AtlantaGoogle Scholar
- 4.Tian, D., Li, X., Al-Regib, G., Altunbasak, Y., Jackson, J.R.: Optimal Packet Scheduling for Wireless Video Streaming with Error-Prone Feedback. School of Electrical and Computer Engineering,Georgia Institute of Technology, AtlantaGoogle Scholar
- 5.Cai, H., Zeng, B., Shen, G., Xiong, Z., Li, S.: Error-Resilient Unequal Error Protection of Fine Granularity Scalable Video Bitstreams, Microsoft Research Asia, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Argyriou, A., Member: Error-Resilient Video Encoding and Transmission in Multi-Rate Wireless LANs. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (August 2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Cho, S., Pearlman, W.A.: Error Resilient Compression and Transmission of Scalable Video. Center for Digital Video and Media Research, Department of Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute,Troy, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 8.van Heesch, F., Klompenhouwer, M., de Haan, G.: Masking noise in upscaled video on large displays. Philips research laboratories, Eindhoven, The NetherlandsGoogle Scholar
- 9.Martinian, E., Behrens, A., Xin, J., Vetro, A.: View Synthesis for Multiview Video Compression, Mitsubishi Electric Research Labs, Broadway, CambridgeGoogle Scholar