Building Concept System from the Perspective of Development of the Concept
The concept system with rich content is the key to improve the performance of knowledge-based artificial intelligence knowledge system. And a sufficient number of concepts, rich in semantic association, to meet the multi-tasking and developed concept system are one of the major challenges of knowledge engineering. It is the fundamental goal of conceptualization of knowledge, too. In this paper, for the study of natural language processing, from the perspective of development of the concept, a framework is proposed to building concept system.
KeywordsNatural Language Processing concept system ontology semantics knowledge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wei, H.: Formal concept system of artificial intelligence. Science Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Q.: FrameNet–a thesaurus engineering based on frame semantics. Science and Technology BBS 16, 39 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Jia, J.-Z., Dong, G.: The compare among Frame, WordNet, VerbNet. Library and Information Technology 11, 1682–1686 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, Q., Li, S.-J.: The calculation of lexical semantic similarity based on HowNet. Computer Linguistics and Chinese Information Processing 7, 59–76 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Dong, Z.-D., Dong, Q.: HowNet (EB/OL) (September 23, 1999/March 06, 2004), http://www.keenage.com
- 6.He, W., Wei, H.: Study summarization of Concept structure. Computer Application and Software 27(1), 157–159 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Jin, Y.-H.: HNC Language Understanding Technology and Its Applications. Science Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, D.X., Hu, X.G., et al.: Association rules mining on concept lattice using domain knowledge. In: The Fourth International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 2151–2154 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Wooldridge: (Shi, C.-Y., et al. (trans.)) The guidance based on many Agent systems. Publishing house of electronics industry, Beijing (2003) Google Scholar