Application Security in Mobile Devices Using Unified Communications
Unified communications is evolving with each passing day, by making its presence felt in several new user scenarios. It enables the consumer to avail information through various channels, thus ensuring a faster message delivery. Therefore, the time taken to take a decision based on the information or the time taken to act on the information is reduced, resulting in an enterprise becoming more agile, and meeting the ever increasing demand of its customers (internal or external).
KeywordsMobile Device Short Messaging Service Mobile Platform Unify Communication Enterprise Application
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Remote wipe a mobile device, http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?answer=173390
- 2.Remote wipe using MobileMe, http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2734
- 3.Mobile Device Management in iOS, http://www.apple.com/iphone/business/integration/
- 6.Cost of lost mobile device, http://theemf.org/2010/12/03/whats-the-cost-of-a-lost-mobile-device/
- 7.Mobile security solution from YouGetItBack, http://www.yougetitback.com/mobile_superhero
- 8.Mobile security solution from Microsoft, http://www.microsoft.com/online/help/en-us/helphowto/0d03ee46-50da-43c1-837b-a868b208a764.htm
- 9.Mobile security solution fromMyLookout, https://www.mylookout.com/features/missing-device/