InStep: A Video Database Assessment Tool
InStep is an Open Source video database assessment tool designed to provide reliable assessment for students with LLDD in areas not covered by traditional measures. Videos of students undertaking specific activities are shown side-by-side so that changes in development over time can be seen. InStep has been trialled to measure how well teachiers can take suitable videos, the reliability of the assessments and whether learners and their parents could recognise progress using the tool.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Recognising and Recording Progress and Achievement, http://www.niace.org.uk/current-work/rarpa
- 2.In-Folio, http://www.in-folio.org.uk/where.php
- 3.DfES. Person-centred approaches and adults with learning difficulties (2006), http://archive.excellencegateway.org.uk/pdf/Person-centredapproachesandadultswithlearningdifficulties.pdf
- 4.Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations assessment grid, http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/kd/ocr_5two77three_kd_qcf_rec_docs.pdf
- 5.Bloom, B.S. (ed.): Taxonomy of Educational Objectives, the classification of educational goals – Handbook I: Cognitive Domain. McKay, New York (1956)Google Scholar