Personalised High Quality Search with in a Web Site: No User Profiling
The main objective of this work is to make a web site developer to understand the efficiency of the web site. the custom now among the web site users is to select the web site which is satisfying the needs of the user. the needs of each user will be different. the user may perform a professional oriented search or a non professional oriented search. whichever may be the criteria the user must be satisfied when a web site is opened for his search. considering a single web site either an entertaining web site or a professional oriented web site. the web site must be efficient in its own way. thus analysing the various parameters the web site can be improvised in its area of speciality. the world wide web contains large amount of information. gaining knowledge over the information and also over the web user is the only way to extract effective information while mining.
KeywordsSearch Key Utility Web Warehouse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dixit, D., Gadge, J.: A New Approach for Clustering of Navigation Patterns of Online Users. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 2(6), 1670–1676 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Maheswara Rao, V.V.R., Valli Kumari, V., Raju, K.V.S.V.N.: An Advanced Optimal Web Intelligent Model for Mining Web User Usage Behavior Using Genetic Algorithm. In: Proc. of Int. Conf. on Advances in Computer Science (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Pierre, J.M.: Mining Knowledge From Text Collections Using Automatically Generated Metadata. Interwoven, Inc. (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Masseglia, F., Poncelet, P., Teisseire, M.: Using Data Mining Techniques on Web Access Logs to Dynamically Improve Hypertext Structure. ACM Sigweb Newsletter 8(3) (October)Google Scholar
- 5.Tao, X., Li, Y., Zhong, N.: A Personalized Ontology Model for Web Information Gathering. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering 23(4) (April 2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Tao, X., Li, Y., Zhong, N.: Constraint Based Frequent Pattern Mining for Generalized Query Templates From Web Log. International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology 2(11), 17–33 (2010)Google Scholar