Leadership and Change
In this chapter, change is discussed, and essentially seen as part and parcel of life. The chapter discusses leading change as follows:
KeywordsGolden Rule Service Recovery Comfort Zone Leading Change Chinese Respondent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Grigg, R. (1994a). The Tao of being. Singapore: S.S. Mubaruk & Brothers Pte. Ltd.Google Scholar
- Grigg, R. (1994b). The Tao of relationships. Singapore: S.S. Mubaruk & Brothers Pte. Ltd.Google Scholar
- Heider, J. (1994). The Tao of leadership. Singapore: S.S. Mubaruk & Brothers Pte. Ltd.Google Scholar
- Johnson, S. (1998). Who moved my cheese? USA: Putnam Adult.Google Scholar
- Lau, D. C. (1979). Confucius – the Analects (Lun Yu). UK: Penguin Group.Google Scholar
- Loy, C.-y. (1990). The book of the heart: Embracing the Tao. Shambala: Boston.Google Scholar
- Low, Kim Cheng P. (2011). Confucius, the value of benevolence and what’s in it for humanity?. Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal, 2011(1) p. 32–43.Google Scholar
- Low, Kim Cheng P., & Ang, Sik-Liong. (2010). Leadership lessons from the animal kingdom?. In e-Leader Chinese American Scholars’ Association: CASA Conference. 4–6 Jan 2010, Singapore.Google Scholar
- Low, K. C. P. (2010a). Successfully negotiating in Asia. Heidelberg: Springer.Google Scholar
- Low, K. C. P. (2010b). Values make a leader, the Confucian perspective. Insights to a Changing World, 2010(2), 13–28.Google Scholar
- Low, K. C. P. (2010c). Confucius, customer service and serve excellence. Conflict Resolution and Negotiation, 2010(4), 53–61.Google Scholar
- Low, Kim Cheng P. (2010d). Applying strategic leadership, the way of the dragon. In e-Leader Conference. Chinese American Scholars’ Association: CASA, 4–6 Jan 2010, Singapore.Google Scholar
- Low, K. C. P. (2009a). The way of the dragon: Some strategic leadership ways. Leadership and Organizational Management Journal, 2009(2), 40–59.Google Scholar
- Low, Kim Cheng P. (2009b). Leading globally – What makes a successful global leader in today’s turbulent times?. In e-Leader conference. CASA: Chinese American Scholars Association, Tallinn, Estonia, 8–10 June 2009. http://www.g-casa.com/conferences/tallinn/pdf%20papers/Low.pdf Accessed 5 Sep 2009.
- Low, K. C. P. (2005). Training success: Understanding the learning and training essentials. India: The ICFAI University Press.Google Scholar
- Low, K. C. P. (2001). The power of relationships. Singapore: BusinesscrAFT Consultancy.Google Scholar
- Ozirney, L. (2009). Eagles. Women Ministries, Baptist general conference of Canada. http://www.bgc.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=139&Itemid=198. Accessed 12 Sep 2009.
- PHP Institute, Inc. (1994). Matsushita Konosuke (1894–1989): His life & his legacy. Japan: PHP Institute, Inc.Google Scholar
- Su, D. S., Yang, Z., & Hulpke, J. F. (1998). A management culture revolution for the new century?. Journal of Applied Management Studies, June edition [Online]. Available: http://www.proquest.wni.com/PQdweb.htm.
- Sun, C. T. L. (2008). Themes in Chinese psychology. Singapore: Cengage Learning.Google Scholar
- Wu, J. C. H. (1990). Lao Tzu: Tao Teh Ching. Boston/London: Shambala Publications Inc.Google Scholar
- Zhou, K. (2005). A basic Confucius (1st ed.). China: Long River Press.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013