Father Leadership in Negara Brunei Darussalam
In this chapter, what are being examined are:
KeywordsLeadership Style Servant Leadership Human Development Report Port Facility Paternalistic Leadership
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Abu Bakar, A. (2007). HRH visits water works dept. The Brunei Times, 26 Aug 2007, p. 1.Google Scholar
- Abu Bakar, R., & Lakshmi, N. C. (2009). Penghulus and village heads – Eyes and ears of the government. The Brunei Times, p. 5.Google Scholar
- Al-Mamun, Al-S, & Abdullah, A. S. (1992). The sayings of Muhammad. John, London Murray.Google Scholar
- Andaya, B. W., & Andaya, L. Y. (2001). A history of Malaysia (2nd ed.). Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press.Google Scholar
- Asia, Inc. (2006). The way forward. Asia, Inc. July/August 2006, No. 16, pp. 60–64.Google Scholar
- Borneo, B. (2002). Spiritual way to peace. Borneo Bulletin, 15 July 2002, p. 1.Google Scholar
- Clammer, J. (1998). Race and state in independent Singapore 1965–1990. UK: Ashgate.Google Scholar
- Dewi, M. S. (2007). Brunei health expo to mark MoH’s 100th year. The Brunei Times, 22 Sep 2007, p. 5.Google Scholar
- DuBrin, A. J. (2007). Fundamentals of organizational behavior. Canada: Thomson South-Western.Google Scholar
- Haji Abdul Aziz Umar (1992). Melayu Islam Beraja Sebagai Falsafah Negara Brunei Darussalam. Esei-esei mengenai Negara Brunei Darussalam. Brunei Darussalam: Akademi Pengajian Brunei, pp. 1–21.Google Scholar
- Han, S. (2007). HRH: Adopt a healthy lifestyle. The Brunei Times, 6 Sep 2007, p. 1.Google Scholar
- Human Development Report (2008). Country fact sheets – Brunei Darussalam. Human Development Report 2007/2008. http://hrdstats.undp.org/countries/country_fact_sheets/cty_fs_BRN.html. Accessed on 15 Aug 2008.
- Hussainmiya, B. A. (2006). Brunei Darussalam: A nation at peace. http://www.bsp.com.bn/PanagaClub/pnhs/History/BRUNEI%20DARUSSALAM.htm. Accessed on 2 Oct 2007.
- Institute for Management Development (IMD). (1999). The world competitiveness yearbook 1999. Lausane: IMD.Google Scholar
- Low, Kim Cheng P. (2008). Father leadership – The Malaysian perspective. @@Leadership & Organizational Management Journal, 2008(1) 75–95. (http://www.franklinpublishing.net/leadership.html)
- Low, Kim Cheng P., & Md Zain, Ali Yusob. (2008). Creating the competitive edge, the father leadership way. Paper presented in the International conference on business and management, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam, 8–9 January 2008.Google Scholar
- Low, Kim Cheng P. (2007). Islamic values, excellence & leadership. Global CEO, Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst India: ICFAI, May 2007, pp. 37–40.Google Scholar
- Omar, D. P. H. M. (1996). The making of a national culture: Brunei’s Experience. In E. Thumboo (Ed.), Cultures in ASEAN and the 21st Century (pp. 5–21). Singapore: Unipress/ASEAN-COCI.Google Scholar
- Ong, J. (2007). HRH keeps in touch via working visits. The Brunei Times, 12 July 2007, p. 1.Google Scholar
- Pike Place Fish Market (2007). Fish! Philosophy Source: http://www.pikeplacefish.com/philosophy/philosophy.htm. Accessed on 1 Sep 2007.
- Philips, A. A. B. (2002). The best in Islaam according to Qur’aan and Sunnah. India: Islamic Book Service.Google Scholar
- Sedyawati, E. (1996). The making and development of an Indonesian national culture. In E. Thumboo (Ed.), Cultures in ASEAN and the 21st Century (pp. 54–60). Singapore: Unipress/ASEAN-COCI.Google Scholar
- Tianwah, G. (2001). Today’s Singapore. Singapore: Rank Books.Google Scholar
- The Brunei Times (2007a). HM in Kampong Ayer – again. The Brunei Times, 7 Aug 2007, p. 1.Google Scholar
- Waleed, P. D. M. (2008). HM gives Temburong folk reason to smile again. The Brunei Times, 15 Feb 2008 http://www.bt.com.bn/en/home_news/2008/02/15/hm_gives_temburong_folk_reason_to_smile_again. Accessed on 21 March 2008.
- Wani Abdul Gapar (2007). Happy 61st birthday your majesty. The Brunei Times, 15 July 2007, p. 1.Google Scholar
- Wong, Jacqueline (2008). A modern ruler of an ancient legacy. Muhibah July/August 2008. Inflight Magazine of Royal Brunei Airlines, pp. 12–16.Google Scholar
- Zaini, Z., & Musdi, Z. (2008). New ferry terminal. Borneo Bulletin, 4 May 2008, p. 1, 8.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013