Comprehensive Evaluation of Chinese Liquor Quality Based on Improved Gray-Clustering Analysis
An improved gray-clustering analysis model is proposed for comprehensive evaluation of Chinese liquor quality, in which non-linear modification is made to the white functions of grey classification in the original model. A grade of attribute values of condition attributes given by liquor tasting specialists is turned into a gray value of condition attribute based on each grey classification white function generated. The right conversion factor of evaluative value for each condition attribute and comprehensive evaluation of Chinese liquor quality are facilitated the acquiring of the result of the gray-clustering process. A comprehensive evaluation case is also proposed at the end of this article.
Keywordsgray-clustering analysis comprehensive evaluation non-linear logistic function Chinese liquor quality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yue, P.: Gray clustering evaluation method and its application in the Haikou Bay Shore-shore water quality assessment. Anhui Agricultural Science 36, 4365–4366 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, X., Jiang, C.: Application of the Gray Clustering Method on Water Quality Evaluation of the Tributary Rivers of Beibei District of Chongqing Chinese. Agricultural Science Bulletin 26, 241–245 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Y.-H., Ma, Y.-J., Sun, C.-T.: Application of Grey Clustering Method for Atmospheric Environmental Quality Assessment in Shenyang Economic Zone. Environmental Science & Technology 33, 426–429 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Wei, B., Chang, Q., Yan, C.: Assessment of City Atmospheric Environment Quality by Improved Gray Cluster Relation Analysis Method. Journal of Lanzhou Jiaotong University 29, 156–158 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Yao, H., Wang, Y.: Evaluation on Secret keeping Management Work in Weapon Equipment. Journal o f the Academy of Equipment Command & Technology 21, 110–113 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Tang, Z., Yang, P.: Grey clustering evaluation of plateau underground working environment based on index pretreatment. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing 32, 282–285 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Y.-G., Hu, K.-Y.: Comprehensive Evaluation Method Based on Improved Gray-Clustering Analysis. Journal of Civil Aviation University of China 28, 48–51 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Zeng, H.: Intelligent Computing, Theoretical Aspects and Applications of Rough Sets, Fuzzy logic and Neutral Networks. University Press of ChongQing, ChongQing (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar