Swarm Intelligence in Cloud Environment
In this paper, the major goal is to show the swarm intelligence power in cloud based scenario. Heterogeneous environment has been configured at server-side network of cloud. Swarm intelligence has been adopted for enhancing performance of overall system network. Specific location at serverside of network is going to be selected by swarm intelligence for accessing desired elements. Flexibility, robustness and self-organization have been considered as main features of swarm intelligence.
KeywordsSwarm Intelligence Distributed system Cloud
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Miller, P.: Swarm Theory. National Geographic Magazine (July 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Ridge, E., Kudenko, D., Kazakov, D., Curry, E.: Moving Nature-Inspired Algorithms to Parallel, Asynchronous and Decentralised Environments. In: Self-Organization and Autonomic Informatics (I), vol. 135 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Kaiser, C., Kröckel, J., Bodendorf, F.: Swarm Intelligence for Analyzing Opinions in Online Communities. In: Proceedings of the 43rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Spinnato, P., Albada, G.D.V., Sloot, P.M.A.: Performance Modeling of Distributed Hybrid Architectures. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 15(1) (January 2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Y., Xiao, L., Liu, X., Ni, L.M., Zhang, X.: Location Awareness in Unstructured Peer-to-Peer Systems. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 16(2) (February 2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Eckart, B., He, X., Wu, Q., Xie, C.: A Dynamic Performance-Based Flow Control Method for High-Speed Data Transfer. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 21(1) (January 2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Pakin, S.: The Design and Implementation of a Domain-Specific Language for Network Performance Testing. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 18(10) (October 2007)Google Scholar