Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
Figure 1 shows a schematic of the Tevatron and other components of the accelerator chain. Ref.  provides an excellent introduction to the Tevatron and injector accelerator chain.
KeywordsMuon System Main Injector Stochastic Cool Preshower Detector Detector Subsystem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.J. Thompson, Introduction to Colliding Beams at Fermilab. Fermilab Technical Memo 1909, Fermilab, (1994)Google Scholar
- 2.G. Jackson, Fermilab Recycler Ring Technical Design Report. Fermilab Technical Memo 1991, Fermilab, (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.J. Marriner, Stochastic cooling overview. Nucl. Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A 532(1–2), 11–18 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.V.M. Abazov et al., The upgraded D0 detector. Nucl. Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A 565(2), 463–537 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.R. Angstadt et al., Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A 622, 298–310 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.S. Abachi et al., Nucl. Instr. Meth. A 338 185 (1994)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012