Smart CDSS for Smart Homes
Smart Home is an emerging area of healthcare applications. Various candidates’ healthcare applications have been developed to monitor patients at their home environment. Recent developments show that most of the applications provide some conventional guidelines and reminders to patients regarding medications and related physical activities. In this paper, we proposed a novel approach of Smart CDSS that actively provides expert guidelines to patients from approved knowledge of clinicians at their home environment.
KeywordsHome Environment Clinical Decision Support Smart Home Service Layer Layered Architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Motoi, K., Taniguchi, S., Yuji, T., Ogawa, M., Tanaka, N., Hata, K., Baek, M., Ueno, H., Wakugawa, M., Sonoda, T., et al.: Development of a ubiquitous healthcare monitoring system combined with non-conscious and ambulatory physiological measurements and its application to medical care. In: 2011 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, EMBC, pp. 8211–8214. IEEE (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Agoulmine, N., Deen, M.J., Lee, J.S., Meyyappan, M.: U-health smart home. IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine 5(3), 6–11Google Scholar
- 3.Vetterlein, T., Mandl, H., Adlassnig, K.P.: Fuzzy arden syntax: A fuzzy programming language for medicine. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 49(1), 1–10Google Scholar
- 4.Domain analysis model: Virtual medical record for clinical decision support (vmr-cds), release 1Google Scholar
- 5.Khattak, A.M., Truc, P.T.H., Hung, L.X., Dang, V.H., Guan, D., Pervez, Z., Han, M., Lee, S., Lee, Y.K., et al.: Towards smart homes using low level sensory data. Journal of Sensors 11(12), 11581–11604Google Scholar