Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Systems
The Takagi-Sugeno systems (for short, to be denoted TS) are one of the most common fuzzy models. In such systems consequents are functions of inputs. This chapter shows a modification of such models as members of an classifier ensemble. The problem of incapability of merging several rule bases is addressed by a novel design of fuzzy systems constituting the ensemble, resulting in normalization of individual rule bases during learning.
KeywordsFuzzy System Fuzzy Rule Rule Base Fuzzy Model Fuzzy Rule Base
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bezdek, J., Keller, J., Krisnapuram, R., Pal, N.: Fuzzy Models and Algorithms for Pattern Recognition and Image Processing. Kluwer Academic Press (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Frank, A., Asuncion, A.: UCI machine learning repository (2010), http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml
- 3.Korytkowski, M., Rutkowski, L., Scherer, R.: Rule base normalization in takagi-sugeno ensemble. In: IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence - SSCI 2011, Paris, France, 2011 IEEE Workshop on Hybrid Intelligent Models and Applications, April 11-15, pp. 1–5 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Meir, R., Rätsch, G.: An Introduction to Boosting and Leveraging. In: Mendelson, S., Smola, A.J. (eds.) Advanced Lectures on Machine Learning. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 2600, pp. 118–183. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Schapire, R.E.: A brief introduction to boosting. In: Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 1401–1406 (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, L.X.: Adaptive Fuzzy Systems and Control. PTR Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1994)Google Scholar