Busy Hour Traffic of Wireless Mobile Communication Forecasting Based on Hidden Markov Model
In order to forecast mobile communication traffic quickly and accurately, Hidden Markov Models (HMM) is used to forecast busy hour traffic of wireless mobile communication forecasting in this paper. Because of the model having rigorous mathematical structure, reliable computing performance and the characteristics of describing the event, HMM becomes the ideal model for describing the traffic sequence. The experimental results shows that HMM model have higher precision and better stability compared with the method of SVM with DE-strategy in the area of forecasting mobile communication traffic.
KeywordsHidden Markov Models busy traffic forecasting
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yan, X., Jia, Z., Qin, X.: Traffic Forecasting based on VMPSO—BP Neural Network Algorithm. Comunications Technology 44(01), 96–98 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Han, R., Jia, Z., Qin, X.: Application of Support Vector Machine to Mobile Communications in Telephone Traffic Load of Monthly Busy Hour Prediction. In: 2009 Fifth International Conference on Natural Computation, pp. 349–352 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Xie, H., Anreae, P., Zhang, M., Warren, P.: Learning Models for English Speech Recognition. In: 27th Conference on Australasian Computer Science, pp. 323–329 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Hassan, M.R., Nath, B.: Stock market forecasting using Hidden Markov Model: a new approach. In: 05th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, pp. 192–196 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Han, R., Jia, Z., Qin, X.: Telephone Traffic Load Prediction Based on SVR with DE-strategy. Computer Engineering 37(2), 178–182 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar