The Application of the Computer Simulation in the Stability Analysis of Roadway
The higher tectonic stress in deep mine brought more difficult for the roadway layout, and the selection supporting form and parameter. In order to make sure about the influencing of the tectonic stress on the roadway stability, According to the intersection angle change between the tectonic stress and the roadway axis, We established different numerical models by using FLAC3D being based on the actual geological conditions on DongE Coal mining, The results indicate that the deformation is the largest when the roadway axial is vertical to the tectonic stress direction, and the tectonic stress also determines the failure pattern of roadway.
Keywordscomputer simulation tectonic stress stability numerical model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Itasca consulting group inc.: FLAC3D (fast lagrangian analysis of continua in dimensions) version 2.0 user’s manual, USA (1997) Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, X., Li, X.: The theoretical analysis of the influence of the Tectonic stress on layout roadway. J. Coal Engineering 10, 17–19 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Hoek, E., Grabinsky, M.W., Fiederichs, M.S.: Numerical modeling for underground excavation design. J. Trans. Inst Min. Metal. 100, A22–A30 (1991)Google Scholar
- 4.Hanna, K., Haramy, K.: Stress on Coal Mine and Conover, (1986); Effect of High Horizontal Entry Intersection Stability. In: 5th Conference on Ground Control in Mining, Morgantown. W. Va, pp. 167–182Google Scholar
- 5.Kripakov, N.P.: Application of Numerical Modeling Techniques to the Analysis of Cutter Roof Failure. US Bureau of Mines 28, 4–52 (1991)Google Scholar