Registration Algorithm of Multi-sensor System Errors Based on High-Precision Navigation Equipments
In order to eliminate the influences of time wrap and sensor system errors on precision of multi-sensor data fusion in maritime cooperation of multi-platform, the transfer relation between Earth-Center Earth-Fixed coordinate system and Cartesian coordinate frame described by navigation information is modeled, in which Earth-Center Earth-Fixed coordinates are transitional characters and to be eliminated. Combined with innovation correlation function sequence, a self-adaptive filter is presented to register time and sensor system errors for multi-platform, which identifies model characters and error characters on line. Contrastive simulations show that the registration algorithm based on high-precision navigation equipments can converge quickly with high precision.
KeywordsMulti-sensor Navigation information Self-adaptive filter System error registration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, W., Leung, H., Zhou, Y.: Space-time registration of radar and ESM using unscented kalman filter. IEEE Trans. on AES. 40, 824–836 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, H., Feng, X.: Least square registration algorithm based on the ECEF coordinate transformation. System Engineering and Electronics 24, 92–95 (2002) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou, Y., Leung, H.: Sensor alignment with earth-centered earth-fixed (ECEF) coordinate system IEEE Trans. on AES. 35, 410–417 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Pan, P., Feng, X., Sun, P., Liu, J., Liu, Y., Li, F.: Registration algorithm of radar and IR sensor based on two stage filtering of UKF and KF. Opto-Electronic Engineering 35, 28–34 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Han, C., Zhu, H., Duan, Z.: Multi-source Information Fusion. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Z.: Optimal State Estimation and System Identification. Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, Xi’an (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar