The Investment Decision-Making Index System and the Grey Comprehensive Evaluation Method under Hybrid Cloud
Aiming at the problems existing in the current study on the uncertain evaluation and neglected quantitative analysis when the enterprises making investment decisions under hybrid cloud environment, this paper concludes five indicators that impact their decisions. Then, it introduces the Grey Comprehensive Evaluation System and organizes experts in grading, so that the qualitative indicators will be more quantified and the analysis more intuitive. Finally select the most suitable program when making investment decisions.
Keywordshybrid cloud evaluation index grey comprehensive evaluation method investment decision-making
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Buyya, R., Yeo, C.S.: Cloud computing and emerging IT platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility. Future Generation Computer Systems (25), 599–616 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Qi, Z., Lu, C.: Cloud Computing: State-of-the-Art and Research Challenges. Journal Internet Services and Application (1), 7–18 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Bi, X., Zhang, H.: Study on the Influencing Factors and Model of IT Investment Decision-making Behavior. Journal of Intelligence (3), 5–9 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, X., Yang, H., Qiu, N.: On the Theory of Semi-structured Decision-making Fuzzy Optimization Method of Investment Program. Statistics and Decision (14), 21–22 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Dong, X., Lv, T.: View of the Cloud Computing and Its Future Development. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Social Sciences Edition) (5), 76–81 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Wei, G.: Grey relational analysis model for dynamic hybrid multiple attribute decision making. Knowledge-Based Systems (24), 672–679 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Kuo, Y., Yang, T., Huang, G.-W.: The use of grey relation analysis in solving multiple attribute decision-making problems. Computer & Industrial Engineering (55), 80–93 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, W.-G., Mei, Q., Lu, Q., Xiao, W.-L.: Evaluating methods of investment project and optimizing models of portfolio selection in fuzzy uncertainty. Computer & Industrial Engineering (61), 721–728 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhao, T., Han, K., Yang, Z.: Risk Evaluation of Enterprise Resource Planning Projects Using Multilevel Grey Evaluation Method. Industrial Engineering Journal (5), 101–105 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Xu, Y., Tang, W., Wu, B.: The Design Principles and Application of Technology Evaluation Index System. China Soft Science Magazine (2), 48–51 (2000)Google Scholar