The Research of Collaborative Learning Based on Network Environment
Collaborative learning based on network environment builds collaborative learning environment by using computer networks and multimedia technology. At first place, this paper introduced the present situation of the research. Then, this paper analyzed the advantages and characteristics of collaborative learning based on network environment. In the middle of this paper, the describe of collaborative learning based on network environment including :the design of learning objectives, the design of learning resource, the design of collaboration tools, the creation of learning community, the design of learning evaluation. The collaborative learning based on network environment requires careful organization. Each link has to be carefully weighed and system planning. Of course, this research need more practice to test and developing.
Keywordscollaborative learning network research
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sakawa, M., Kato, K.: Cooling load prediction in a district heating and cooling system through simplified robust filter and multilayered neural network. Applied Artificial Intelligence (15), 633 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Al-Tabtabai, H.: A framework for developing an expert analysis and forecasting system for construction projects. Expert System With Application (14), 259 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.De Raedt, L., Kersting, K.: Probabilistic logic learning [EB/OL] (2002), http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigkdd/explorations
- 4.Venkata, R.: Taxonomies, categorization and organizational agility[EB/OL] (2002), http://www.kmworld.com/publications/whitepapers/kmworldpaper02.pdf
- 5.Turban, E., Aronson, J.E.: Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Systems, pp. 754–756. Tsinghua University Press, BeiJing (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Trifonova, Knapp, J., Ronchetti, M.: E-learning versus M-learning: Experiences, a prototype and first experimental results. In: Proc. ED-Media 2005, Montreal, Canada, June 27-July 2, pp. 4751–4758 (2005)Google Scholar