Design of Broadband Receiver in Battlefield Electromagnetic Spectrum Monitoring System
By the increasing complexity of future battlefield actual electromagnetic environment, a radio receiver based on spectrum monitoring was designed, and the overall design based on triple conversion mechanism was presented. The key designs were focused on the synthesized local oscillator, digital IF, and electromagnetic compatibility. The receiver implements the reception of signal covered 3GHz.
KeywordsElectromagnetic Environment Battlefield Electromagnetic Environment Spectrum Monitoring Receiver Triple Conversion Mechanism Electromagnetic Compatibility
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ronald, B.: The Fourier Transform and Its Applications. McGraw-Hill College (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, L.: Modern electronic test technology. National defense industry (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Meihua, L.Z.G.: The Discussion on the Design Technique for Tracking Pre-selector of The Spectrum Analyzer. Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument 14(1), 37–40 (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, C.-T.: Digital Filter Design. Oxford University Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Oppenheim, A.V.: Discrete-Time Signal Processing. Prentice Hall (1989)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, B., Kiasaleh, K.: Broadband receiver design on FPGA. In: IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting, pp. 1–5 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Qi, J.-G., Cao, G.-P.: Design of a RF Wideband Receiver. Telecommunication Engineering 47(2), 88–91 (2007)Google Scholar