Using Modularity with Rough Information Systems
We are looking forward to propose a novel technique, which depends on using modular techniques and integration between fuzzy set concepts and rough set theory in mining rough systems. In this research We propose a set of algorithms For a novel model allows introducing modularity mechanism; by introduce decision grouping mechanism for getting the optimizing decision. This approach provides flexibility in decision making verifies all decision standards and determines decision requirements, through modularizing rough information system, extraction of rough association rules and developing mechanisms for decision grouping.
KeywordsRough sets Fuzzy sets modularity Data mining
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Tseng, B.: Modular neural networks with applications to pattern profiling problems. Neurocomputing (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Melin, P., Gonzalez, C., Bravo, D., Gonzalez, F., Martinez, G.: Modular Neural Networks and Fuzzy Sugeno Integral for Pattern Recognition. STUDFUZZ, vol. 208, pp. 311–326 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Grzymala, J.W., Siddhaye, S.: Rough Set Approaches to Rule Induction from Incomplete Data. In: The 10th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems, Perugia, Italy, July 4-9, vol. 2, pp. 923–930 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Pedryez, W., Gomide, F.: An Introduction to Fuzzy Sets Analysis and Design. Massaachusetts Institute of Technology (1998)Google Scholar
- 8.Lefteri, H.T., Robert, E.U.: Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering. A Wiley-Interscience Publication (1997)Google Scholar