Implementation of New Biorthogonal IOFDM
Proposed biorthogonal interleaved OFDM system is used in Multiuser and multicarrier technique that has been recognized as an excellent method for high speed bi directional wireless mobile communication. In conventional interleaved OFDM system, convolution encoder is used as the channel encoder, but it leads to Bandwidth inefficiency and also reduces the throughput of the transmission and reception. The proposed bi orthogonal interleaved OFDM system is having the baud rate of 9600 kbps. This system is ultimately designed for the Bandwidth optimization and also it supports the Multi user transmission and reception of interleaved OFDM system.
KeywordsBiorthogonal modulation Gold sequence generator QPSK QAM IOFDM
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wang, J.-T.: Signal Detection for the STFC-OFDM System over Time Selective Fading Channels. IEEE, Zhang, Y., Wang, J., Song, J., Yang, Z.-X. Google Scholar
- 4.Lee, K.F., Williams, D.B.: A space-time coded transmitter diversity technique for frequency selective fading channels. In: Proc. IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop, Cambridge, MA, pp. 149–152 (March 2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Gong, Y., Letaief, K.B.: Space-Frequency-Time Coded OFDM for Broadband Wireless Communications. IEEE Trans. Center for Wireless Information Technology Dept. of Electrical & Electronic Engineering Hong Kong Univ. of Science & Tech.Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, Z., Giannakis, G.B.: Wireless Multicarrier Communications. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 29–48 (May 2000)Google Scholar
- 12.Bingham, J.A.C.: Multicarrier Modulation for Data Transmission: An Idea Whose Time Has Come. IEEE Communications Magazine, 5–14 (May 1990)Google Scholar
- 13.Naguib, A.F., Seshadri, N., Calderbank, A.R.: Increasing Data Rate over Wireless Channels. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 76–92 (May 2000)Google Scholar