Research on Model of Circuit Fault Classification Based on Rough Sets and SVM
Aiming at the characteristic of lacking swatches and paroxysmal faults, A fault classification model based on rough sets and SVM is put forward. The pretreatment of diagnosis data is constructed by attribute reduction in rough sets. Redundancy attribute is deleted from the diagnosis decision-making table without losing useful information, and the reduced diagnosis decision-making table is used as original training sets of classification sub-system. The dimension of fault symptom and the capability of classification is balanced. Finally an example shows the model is effective and reasonable.
Keywordsrough sets support vector machine fault classification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Han, H., Gu, B., Ren, N., et al.: Fault Diagnosis for Refrigeration Systems Based on Principal Component Analysis and Support Vector Machine. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University 45(9), 1355–1361 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Ma, C., Chen, X., Xu, Y., et al.: Analog circuit fault diagnosis based on attribute reduct ensemble of support vector machine. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument 32(3), 660–665 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, F., Tang, B., Zhang, G.: Fault diagnosis model based on least square support vector machine optimized by leave-one-out cross-validation. Journal of Vibration and Shock 29(9), 170–174 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, Y., Meng, C.: Research on Method of Analog Circuit Fault Diagnosis Based on Information Fusion and SVM. Computer Measurement & Control 17(11), 2177–2180 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, H., Wang, D.: Optimizing Support Vector Machine Parameters and Application to Fault Diagnosis. Computer Science 37(4), 255–257 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Gu, X., Zhao, J., Wang, S., et al.: Fault Diagnosis Technology Based on Multi-resolution Analysis and Support Vector Machine in Power Electronic Circuit. Journal of Henan University (Natural Science) 41(3), 300–303 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Cao, C.F., Yang, S.X., Zhou, X.F.: Fault Diagnosis of Rotating Machinery Based on an Improved Support Vector Machines Model. Journal of Vibration, Measurement & Diagnosis 29(3), 270–274 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Jiang, H., Wu, C., Ma, J.: Design of Cognitive Engine for CR Based on Least Squares SVM. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China 40(1), 41–45 (2011)Google Scholar