Enterprise Mobility – A Future Transformation Strategy for Organizations
In the changing business environment, where enterprise users are expected to handle critical tasks and decision-making in real-time, it has become a business imperative to stay competitive and agile by adopting mobility to handle business needs. In a typical enterprise, the entire business value chain is geographically fragmented which drives the need to mobile-enable the existing enterprise applications.
This paper highlights the key customer pain areas in Enterprise Mobility adoption across the enterprises. It, not only addresses the Critical Success Factors for enterprise mobility enablement but also outlines the business needs to rapidly create enterprise mobile solutions across all lines of businesses.
The paper enlightens the value impact of enterprise mobility on workplace, organizations and technology and discusses the critical growth factors, key enablers and transformational strategies along with enterprise mobile application components.
Moreover, the paper outlines key design considerations, recommendations and enterprise mobility value proposition to potential organizations in terms of tangible and financially oriented results.
KeywordsMobile computing Enterprise Mobile Applications Mobile Internet Enterprise Mobility Mobile Solutions Rich Mobile Applications Mobile web experience Mobility Services
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Saeteras, J.: Mobile Web vs. Native Apps, Revisited (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Moore, D., Budd, R., Benson, E.: Professional Rich Internet Applications: AJAX and Beyond. Wrox Press (© 2007 Citation)Google Scholar
- 3.Designing for the Mobile Web, Sitepoint, http://www.sitepoint.com/designing-for-mobile-web
- 4.Barnes, S.J.: International Journal of Mobile Communications 1(4)(October 2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Mobilizing Applications for the Enterprise. Mobile Enterprise Magazine (June 2011), http://tiny.cc/mznfc