Similarity Based Cluster Analysis on Engineering Materials Data Sets
Nowadays with rapidly growing databases in manufacturing industries it’s really an unmanageable timing problem to analyze them and to make decision from them. Studying this type of problem using data mining techniques leads more clarification for manufacture and also for better research work. Here in this paper a similarity based cluster technique is proposed on engineering materials database and implemented using c sharp .net.
KeywordsClustering Engineering materials K-mean
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Doreswamy, Sharma, S.C.: An Expert Decision Support System for Engineering Materials Selections And Their Performance Classifications on Design Parameters. International Journal of Computing and Applications (ICJA) 1(1), 17–34 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Han, J., Kamber, M.: Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, 2nd edn.Google Scholar
- 5.Teknomo, K.: K-Means Clustering Tutorials, http://people.revoledu.com/kardi/tutorial/kMean/
- 6.Grljevic, O., Bošnjak, Z.: Combining different Clustering Techniques for Improved Knowledge Discovery. In: Proceedings of the 20th Central European Conference on Information and Intelligent Systems, pp. 287–292 (September 2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Santhi, P., Murali Bhaskaran, V.: Performance of Clustering Algorithms in Healthcare Database. International Journal for Advances in Computer Science 2(1), 26–31 (2010) ISSN - 2218-6638Google Scholar
- 9.Kanungo, T., Mount, D.M., Netanyahu, N.S., Piatko, C.D., Silverman, R., Wu, A.Y.: An Efficient k-Means Clustering Algorithm: Analysis and Implementation. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 24(7) (July 2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Kumar, V., Rathee, N.: Knowledge discovery from database Using an integration of clustering and classification. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications 2(3), 29–33 (2011)Google Scholar