A Proposal of Farmers Information System for Urban Markets
In recent years, new business models for agricultural markets have appeared. Under this perspective, we develop a new information system for urban markets to facilitate the transactions. Both sides, consumers and farmers, require certain information from markets about agricultural products. For example, consumers may make requests about the exact information of agricultural products or their safety, while farmers may want to boast with their produce. Under the considerations of such requirements at the markets, which may be conflicting, we propose a new information system to assist in the negotiation among both parties.
KeywordsPower Supply System Urban Market Agricultural Information Domestic Agriculture Food Service Industry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mattee, A.Z.: Reforming Tanzania’s Agricultural Extension System: The Challenges Ahead. African Study Monographs 15, 177–188 (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Miyasaka, J.: Modelling and Optimization for Agricultural Production Systems. The Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers 54(4), 138–143 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Lee, K.O., Bae, Y., Kei, N.: Construction and Management Status of Agri-Food Safety Information System of Korea. Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 55, 341–348 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Masawe, J.L.: Farming System and Agricultural Production among Small Farmers in the Uluguru Mountain Area, Morogoro Region, Tanzania. The Center for African Area Studies, Kyoto University 13, 171–183 (1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Hori, M., Kawashima, E., Yamazaki, T.: Clud Computing Applied for Agriculture and Other Fields. FUJITSU 61(3), 314–320 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Kashima, T., Matsumoto, S., Ishii, H.: Decision Support System for Menu Recommendation Using Rough Sets. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control 7(5), 2799–2808 (2011)Google Scholar